Jeep™ The Mac
May 12, 2023 - May 14, 2023
We strongly encourage pre-registration for this event. We often are not able to have onsite registration, but if we do, it will be limited and there will be an extra fee. You also will not be guaranteed everything in the registration packet if you register onsite.2023 Winter Hotels List
The registration fee is $45 per driver, $35 per adult passenger, and $12 per child passenger (10 or younger). Participants can choose to participate in any or all of the activities, but the registration fee remains the same. Registration includes:
- Mackinac Bridge Fare (north and south)
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play (18+)
- Commemorative Decal
- Drummond Island Ferry Fare (trailer an additional cost)
- Drummond Island Activities and Events
- Awards and Giveaways
Registration closes Monday, May 2, at 12:00 Noon
Jeep the Mac Apparel Information
If you ordered apparel you can pick it up on Friday, May 6. Online ordering is now closed. Online ordering will open again after the event but only for orders that will be shipped to you with an additional shipping charge. Limited onsite purchases are available.
Friday, May 12
- 10am-2pm – Registration packet pick up at Little Bear East Arena and Jeep staging, St. Ignace
- 2:30pm – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting at Little Bear in St. Ignace
- 3:00pm – Jeeps begin Mackinac Bridge Crossing from Little Bear
- 4:00-7:00pm - Meet-N-Greet at the Little Bear East Arena
Final agenda of activities to be finalized soon so check back!
Saturday, May 13
Jeep the Mac participants leave on their own to go to Drummond Island. Drummond Island staff plan on many events throughout the day. Schedule of events can be viewed at www.visitdrummondisland.com
- Jeep Headquarters (The Drummond Island Visitor's Center) will be open 9am-5pm. We will have staff on site to answer any questions, sell more Poker Run Cards, and supply any extra maps, etc.
- The Resort and Conference Center will be doing Jeeps and Java in the Pins Bar & Grill parking lot for breakfast/lunch from 8am-11am.
- Turtle Ridge Offroad Park is open with free admission all weekend.
- We are doing our 2nd annual Jeep the Mac Poker Run. Open to the public - no offroading required. Each registrant will have a complimentary poker card included in their welcome packets - extras can be purchased at the Visitor's Center day-of. Registration 9am-2pm (also at Visitor's Center). Hands turned in by 4pm (at Mud Bog). Winners announced at 4:30pm Prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. $500 cash for 1st Place.
- Mud Bog: 12pm-5pm; Gates open at noon. All jeeps are welcome to the mud bog. $10 per vehicle and a signed waiver is all it takes!
New for 2022, on Saturday evening, St. Ignace we will have our 1st Annual Light Parade. Decorate your Jeep and line up at the Mackinac County Airport at 8:30 p.m. for a 9:30 p.m. departure. We will parade through town and end at the Family Fare grocery store.
Jeeps will be judged on Best Lit, with the following prizes:
- 1st Prize: Free Hotel Stay
- 2nd Prize: Two (2) Round-trip Ferry Boat Tickets to Mackinac Island
- 3rd Prize: Gas Gift Card
2022 Event Details Include:
- New sponsors and vendors onsite
- Free commemorative decal
- Bridge Fare
- Drummond Island Ferry Fare
- Door prizes, activity prizes, specialty picks
- And Much more!
ORV Sticker - If you are riding on county roads, or at Turtle Ridge you do not need an ORV Sticker. In all other cases, you do need to have an ORV Sticker.
You are responsible for having any required ORV licenses or permits. Click here to visit the website to read or obtain a copy of "The Handbook of Michigan Off-Road Vehicle Laws and Riding Basics 2021". You can download the handbook to your computer for free, or there are iBook and Nook versions that can be downloaded for $1.99.
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.