Jeep™ The Mac
May 12 - May 14
Pre-registration is required for this event. There will be no onsite registration. Registration closes Monday, May 1st at noon.2023 Hotel List
The registration fee is $45 per person, children 12 and under are free. Participants can choose to participate in any or all of the activities, but the registration fee remains the same. Registration includes:
- Mackinac Bridge Fare (north and south)
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play (18+)
- $10 food voucher for redemption at onsite food trucks on Friday
- Free Drink Ticket
- Commemorative decal
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailers are an additional cost)
- Drummond Island activities and events (excludes Mud Bog)
Registration closes Monday, May 1, at 12:00 Noon
Wristband Note: You will be given a wristband when you pick up your packet. This wristband will be required throughout the weekend so please do not remove it any time. Staff will be checking for wristbands at various events throughout the weekend and those with no wristband will not be permitted to participate.
Jeep the Mac Apparel Information
You can order apparel here! Online ordering will close Friday, April 21 at 5pm. Pre-orders can be picked up Friday, May 12 at the event. There will be limited onsite apparel available but online ordering will reopen for post-event shipping.
Friday, May 12
- 10AM-2PM – Participant packet pickup (no onsite registration available) at Little Bear East Arena, 275 Marquette Street in St. Ignace
- 2:30 PM: Mandatory driver’s meeting outside at Little Bear
- 3:00 PM: Jeeps begin Mackinac Bridge crossing from Little Bear
- 4:00-7:00 PM: Meet and Greet at the Little Bear East Arena
Saturday, May 13 (keep your wristband on!)
Jeep the Mac participants; Drummond Island Tourism Association (DITA) has planned many family fun events throughout the day. These events can be viewed at their website: Visit Drummond Island!
- Jeep Headquarters on Drummond will be the DITA office located at the four corners, 34974 S. Townline Road. The office will be open from 9am to 5pm with staff on hand to answer any questions.
- Good News! The Drummond Island Ferry will have two ferry boats running this year!
- The Resort and Conference Center will be hosting Jeeps and Java in the Pins Bar & Grill parking lot for breakfast/lunch from 8am-11am.
- Turtle Ridge Offroad Park will again be open with free admission all weekend to all registered Jeep the Mac participants.
- We are hosting our 3rd annual Jeep the Mac Raffle Run with new destination points. This event requires no off-roading. Each Jeep the Mac registrant will have 6 complimentary tickets included in their welcome packets. Extra tickets can be purchased at the Visitor's Center for $25/book (includes 6 tickets), on the day of the event from 10am-1pm. All tickets must be turned in by 3:00 pm at Mud Bog (Nicolette Bank Booth) entrance located ½ mile south of the four-corners on Warner Cove Road. Winners will be announced by 4:30pm. Six prizes of $200 each.
- Mud Bog: New this year, Michigan Mud Jam (https://michiganmudjam.com) has lined up four of the top twenty trucks in the country to perform at the Mud Bog. This will be a great FAMILY ORIENTED event. At this time, they are scheduled to do their performance from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. It should be a great show for all, young and old. Gates will open at 11am. The fun starts at noon and will run until about 8:00 pm. All jeeps are welcome and encouraged to participate in the Mud Bog. Entry fee ($25/vehicle) into the Mud Bog and signed waiver is all it takes to get in the pit. Looking forward to EVERYONE having a great time and perhaps getting a little muddy!
2nd Annual St. Ignace Jeeps Lights Parade
- 8:30 PM: Line-up at North Airport Rd. (just before the Mackinac County Airport) with your Light Parade decorated Jeep.
- 9:30 PM: Parade departure through downtown St. Ignace ending at Family Fare grocery store.
Jeeps will be judged for Best Lit prizes:
- 1st place: Free Hotel Stay
- 2nd place: 2 Round-trip Ferry Boat Tickets to Mackinac Island
- 3rd place: Gas Gift Card
ORV Sticker - If you are riding on county roads, or at Turtle Ridge you do not need an ORV Sticker. In all other cases, you do need to have an ORV Sticker.
You are responsible for having any required ORV licenses or permits. Click here to visit the website to read or obtain a copy of "The Handbook of Michigan Off-Road Vehicle Laws and Riding Basics 2021". You can download the handbook to your computer for free, or there are iBook and Nook versions that can be downloaded for $1.99.
Note From St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
This event is organized by the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau. Many of our events do not make a profit and those that do, fund activities for guests in St. Ignace including weekly fireworks and nightly music in the summer, and contributions to local programs for downtown beautification and upgrades. The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau is able to make these contributions to the betterment of our town as a whole, and your experience as a visitor, through stays in St. Ignace hotels. To this end, we highly recommend that you stay in a St. Ignace hotel when you visit, to help make these events possible. Thank you for your support of our community!
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.