Jeep™ The Mac
April 26 - April 28
Ride Our Trolley
For those that are registered, trolley hours will be Friday from 10am-Midnight, and Saturday from 4pm-Midnight.
A Scavenger Hunt will be held either Saturday or Sunday, weather permitting. Details will be in your packets when you pick them up on Friday at Little Bear.
Friday, April 26
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Staging at Little Bear Arena in St. Ignace
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver's meeting and blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing. Jeeps will leave Little Bear, cross the Mackinac Bridge into Mackinaw City, loop around, and return to St. Ignace
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with live music, appetizers, craft beer, house wine, and pop available at Little Bear Arena
Saturday, April 27
- 8:00 a.m. Trail riding on Drummond - All Day
- 12:00 -6:00 p.m. Jeep Migration Bash with live music, food & beverages - Awards to follow (must be present to win)
- 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. Mud Bog at the Migration Bash site.
- Enjoy Jeep-ing in St. Ignace, on Drummond Island, and around the Eastern U.P.
- Crown Motors Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets
Sunday, April 28
- Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registrant packets
- For more information on Drummond Island, please visit their website https://www.visitdrummondisland.com/jeep-the-mac.html
Location: St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Register and Win
Register by 9:00 p.m Monday, April 15 and you will be entered into a drawing for a St. Ignace 2-night stay, and 2 ferry boat tickets to use for a future visit.
Five 2-night hotel stays for winners in the following categories: Most Patriotic, Most Creative, Farthest Traveled, Biggest Lift, and Most Abused Jeep.
Winners will be announced at Friday meet-n-greet at Little Bear at 6:30 p.m.
The Gladiator is Coming
Exciting News! Two 2020 Jeep Gladiators will be on display during Jeep The Mac
COME WATCH THE PARADE!
Don't miss this opportunity to join in the excitement
Whether you watch the Jeeps as the parade crosses the bridge, or set up your lawn chair on State Street, you will have a front seat on all the action. The variety of Jeeps is amazing - old and new, big and small and all the colors of the rainbow.
Well, Jeep the Mac participants sure did show their Jeep pride!
We had almost 800 Jeeps registered for 2018! It was an amazing display of Jeep pride to see all the Jeeps make the Mackinac Bridge crossing. We hope to see you in 2019!
Download: Jeep The Mac Vendor Form 2019.PDF
This is a Jeeps™ only event
Your Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal
Tire size cannot exceed 40"
The $40 entry fee per driver, $35 per adult passenger ($12 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Kewadin Casino credits at St. Ignace hotels
- Trolley service through St. Ignace Friday morning starting at 8:30 a.m. through Saturday at 2:00 a.m. and Saturday evening from 7:00 p.m. thru Sunday morning at 2:00 a.m.
- Commemorative gift
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Awards & Giveaways
T-Shirts available for purchase at Little Bear Arena on Friday
Registration Deadline is Monday, April 22, 2019
Refunds are available if you cancel 60 days in advance of the event. You will be charged a cancellation fee.