Jeep™ The Mac
April 24 - April 26
St. Ignace, Friday, April 24th
- 2:30pm - Mandatory driver's meeting, Little Bear Arena
- 3:00pm - Mackinac Bridge Crossing Begins
- 4:00-7:00pm - Meet-N-Greet at Little Bear Arena, and live mushc
- 6:30pm - Awards presented
Drummond Island, Saturday, April 25th
- Experienced trail guides will be available at designated trail heads to answer questions.
- The Ultimate Tailgate Mud Bog: From Noon-4pm stop by the Mud Pit for the Ultimate Tailgate Mud Bog Party. Enjoy watching the big guys splash through the mud with live commentary and DJ music! On-site food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available to help raise money for a local charity. Feel free to bring your own cooler. Gates open at 11:30am, no charge per person. This is a family-friendly event, so children 10 and under are free! Want to get some mud on your own tires in the pits then you have to pay to play . . . $10 per vehicle.
Play Backroad Bingo for Cash Prizes! Collect punches to create a JEEP Bingo. Once the card is full, drop it off at the tourism office or the mud bog gate by 4pm for a chance to win CASH PRIZES! You do not need to be present to win.
COME WATCH THE PARADE!
Don't miss this opportunity to join in the excitement
Whether you watch the Jeeps as the parade crosses the bridge, or set up your lawn chair on State Street, you will have a front seat on all the action. The variety of Jeeps is amazing - old and new, big and small and all the colors of the rainbow.