Jeep™ The Mac – Rescheduled!!
October 2 - October 4
NEW DATE - OCTOBER 2-4, 2020 !!
Registration fee of $45.00 for the driver, $35.00 per adult passenger, and $12.00 per child 10 years of age or younger covers:
- Mackinac Bridge fare (both north and south)
- Drummond Island ferry fare
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play
- Drink Coupon
- Commemorative Gift
- Awards & Giveaways
St. Ignace, Friday, October 2
- 9:00am-7pm - Jeep Vendors with a variety of products
- 2:30pm - Mandatory driver's meeting, Little Bear Arena
- 3:00pm - Mackinac Bridge Crossing Begins
- 4:00-7:00pm - Meet-N-Greet at Little Bear Arena, with beer, pop, appetizers and live music!
Drummond Island, Saturday, October 3 (ALL DAY)
Trail Riding on Drummond Island
On Saturday, from 10:00am - 2:00 pm we will have experienced trail guides at designated areas to help guide you where to go and answer your questions. Details will be in your field guide.
ORV Sticker - If you are riding on county roads, or at Turtle Ridge you do not need an ORV Sticker. In all other cases you do need to have an ORV Sticker.
Free Admission to Turtle Ridge Off-road Park
All Jeep the Mac registrants will receive free admission to Turtle Ridge Off-road Park. The ORV trails created inside the 400 acre park have been designed to provide both a challenging ride as well as provide the rider(s) with the unique experience of one of northern Michigan’s old, deep wood forests and wildlife preserves.
- The Ultimate Tailgate Mud Bog: Due to the current COVID pandemic, the Mud Bog Tailgate Party has been canceled for 2020. We hope that you will enjoy the other activities listed above as they are designed to encourage responsible social distancing. We look forward to the return of this event in 2021.
Play Backroad Bingo for Cash Prizes! Collect punches to create a JEEP Bingo. Once the card is full, drop it off at the Drummond Island Visitors Center by 4pm for a chance to win CASH PRIZES! You do not need to be present to win.
Jeep The Mac Registration Open for Oct 2 - 4, 2020 Click Here!
Don't miss this opportunity to join in the excitement
Whether you watch the Jeeps as the parade crosses the bridge, or set up your lawn chair on State Street, you will have a front seat on all the action. The variety of Jeeps is amazing - old and new, big and small and all the colors of the rainbow.
Autorama Award Winners to attend Jeep the Mac
Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs announced that he will be bringing his award winning Jeep to Jeep The Mac this year. OUTKAST won a first prize at Autorama 2020 and Murray has heard the Bridge Calling! "I am excited about participating in the bridge crossing, displaying OUTKAST and meeting all those great Jeepsters" said Pfaff.