Jeep™ The Mac
April 26 - April 28
Well, Jeep the Mac participants sure did show their Jeep pride!
Drive a Jeep? Show your Jeep pride in a celebration that crosses Michigan's most iconic landmark - The Mackinac Bridge. A welcome party, trails to ride, special luncheon, prizes and more await participants.
Don't own a Jeep? Come anyway because these special events always turn all of St. Ignace into a huge festival. Free shuttle service provided.
COME WATCH THE PARADE!
Don't miss this opportunity to join in the excitement
Whether you watch the Jeeps as the parade crosses the bridge, or set up your lawn chair on State Street, you will have a front seat on all the action. The variety of Jeeps is amazing - old and new, big and small and all the colors of the rainbow.
Location: St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Download: Jeep The Mac Vendor Form 2019.PDF
This is a Jeeps™ only event
Your Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal
Tire size cannot exceed 40"
The $40 entry fee per driver, $35 per adult passenger ($12 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Kewadin Casino credits at St. Ignace hotels
- Trolley service through St. Ignace Friday morning starting at 8:30 a.m. through Saturday at 2:00 a.m. and Saturday evening from 7:00 p.m. thru Sunday morning at 2:00 a.m.
- Commemorative gift
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Awards & Giveaways
T-Shirts available for purchase at Little Bear Arena on Friday
Registration Deadline is Monday, April 22, 2019
Refunds are available if you cancel 60 days in advance of the event. You will be charged a cancellation fee.
Friday, April 26
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Staging at Little Bear Arena in St. Ignace
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver's meeting and blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing. Jeeps will leave Little Bear, cross the Mackinac Bridge into Mackinaw City, loop around, and return to St. Ignace
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with live music, appetizers, craft beer, house wine, and pop available at Little Bear Arena
Saturday, April 27
- 8:00 a.m. Trail rides begin on Drummond Island
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony on Drummond Island (must be present to win)
- Enjoying Jeep-ing in St. Ignace, on Drummond Island, and around the Eastern U.P.
- Crown Motors Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets
Sunday, April 28
- Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets
- For more information on Drummond Island, please visit their website https://www.visitdrummondisland.com
More event information will be posted as it becomes available, so please check back!