Jeep™ The Mac
April 23 - April 25
Registration fee of $45.00 for the driver, $35.00 per adult passenger, and $12.00 per child 10 years of age or younger covers:
- Mackinac Bridge Fare (north and south)
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Shuttle service TBD
- Commemorative Gift and Poster
- Participation in Murray's Midnight Moose Run
- TBD Discounts at Optional Street Cruise Stops
- Drummond Island Ferry Fare (trailer an additional cost)
- Awards & Giveaways
2021 Event Details Include:
- Murray’s Midnight Moose Run
- More Sponsors and Vendors than ever before
- Free commemorative poster and gift
- Specialty Picks and Awards
- Door prizes
- And Much more!
ORV Sticker - If you are riding on county roads, or at Turtle Ridge you do not need an ORV Sticker. In all other cases you do need to have an ORV Sticker.
Drummond Island Schedule
ALL DAY Saturday
Free Admission to Turtle Ridge Off-road Park
All Jeep the Mac registrants will receive free admission to Turtle Ridge Off-road Park. The ORV trails created inside the 400 acre park have been designed to provide both a challenging ride as well as provide the rider(s) with the unique experience of one of northern Michigan’s old, deep wood forests and wildlife preserves.
Trail Riding on Drummond Island
Drummond Island is known throughout the midwest for its miles and miles of off-roading trails located on state land. Plan your adventures ahead of time by checking out our off-roading page. NOTE: An ORV sticker is required to ride the trails and is not included the Jeep the Mac registration.
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.