Bronco The Mac
June 9 @ 8:00 am - June 11 @ 5:00 pm
Registration Now Open!
There will be no onsite registration for this or any St. Ignace Visitors Bureau event. Registration for Bronco the Mac will close Monday, May 29 at 5 PM.
St. Ignace Hotel List
Join us for the inaugural Bronco the Mac event in St. Ignace! This event is open to ALL Broncos, both new and older generations. The event will include a parade across the Mackinac Bridge, a Meet and Greet with live music, food, and beer tent, guided ride excursions, and free entry to the St. Ignace Highland Games on Saturday featuring traditional Scottish athletic games.
The registration fee is $40 per driver, $30 per adult passenger, and $12 per child passenger (10 and younger). Participants can choose to participate in some or all of the activities but the registration fee remains the same.
- Mackinac Bridge Fare (north and south)
- $10 free Kewadin Casino slot play (18+)
- Vehicle-quality commemorative decal
- Meal and drink ticket at the Meet and Greet featuring live music and vendors
- Entrance into the St. Ignace Highland Games featuring traditional Scottish athletic games, live Irish Pub music, food trucks, beer tent, clan tent, and more
- Several guided trail riding and road trips with group stops
- Awards and Giveaways
Bronco the Mac Apparel Information
T-shirts can be pre-ordered by clicking here! You can then pick up your t-shirt(s) at packet pickup/staging on Friday morning. Pre-ordering closes Friday, May 19 at 5pm. A limited number of shirts will be available for onsite purchase, and online ordering will re-open for post-event shipping. Please note that if you select to have your shirt shipped to you, whether you are ordering before or after the event, the shirts will be shipped AFTER the event.
Thursday, June 8
- 7-9pm Optional Packet Pickup at Little Bear East Arena
Friday, June 9:
- 7:30-9:30 AM: Packet pickup and vehicle staging at Little Bear East Arena in St. Ignace (275 Marquette Street)
- 9:30 AM: Mandatory driver’s meeting outside the main doors to Little Bear
- 10:00 AM: Broncos begin escorted Mackinac Bridge crossing from Little Bear
- 11:00 AM-4:00 PM: Scavenger Hunt
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM: Meet and Greet at the Little Bear East Arena
Saturday, June 10:
- All Day: guided rides. We will release a schedule of exact routes and all rides will be staggered so all Broncos can participate in all of the rides if they so choose.
- 10 AM – 6 PM: St. Ignace Highland Games at Coast Guard Park (follow Ferry Lane, by Family Fare, to the end of the road).
- Dusk (time TBD): Downtown St. Ignace Bronco Parade, staged at Little Bear.
Sunday, June 11:
- Discount ferry tickets to Mackinac Island ???
- Homeward Bound cruises with lunch stop, one cruise will head down the west side of the state, and one down the east.
A Note on ORV Stickers: If you are riding on county roads, you do not need an ORV sticker. If our guided trail rides take you on trails that require stickers, we will let you know in advance. Stickers can be purchased at most gas stations and at Ace Hardware and True Value in St. Ignace.
Note From St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
This event is organized by the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau. Many of our events do not make a profit and those that do, fund activities for guests in St. Ignace including weekly fireworks and nightly music in the summer, and contributions to local programs for downtown beautification and upgrades. The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau is able to make these contributions to the betterment of our town as a whole, and your experience as a visitor, through stays in St. Ignace hotels. To this end, we highly recommend that you stay in a St. Ignace hotel when you visit, to help make these events possible. Thank you for your support of our community!
Cancellation Policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before the event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees are non-refundable if you cancel within 30 days of the event.