Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show
September 12, 2024 - September 15, 2024
Join us for the 28th Annual Richard Crane Memorial St. Ignace Truck Show Weekend, September 12-14, 2024!
Below are event details from the 2023 show. We will update with 2024 details soon.
The Grand Marshall 2023
Cindy Williams is certainly no stranger to trucks or the Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show. She began attending the show in 2013 and says the friendships made and the atmosphere are what keep bringing her back each year. She has been competing in the show since 2014.
In 2017, while attending the Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show, Cindy was chosen as the recipient of the Women in Trucking Award and is pleased and honored to be named Grand Marshall for the 2023 Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show Parade of Lights and would also like to add that it is a tribute to her uncle Donald Girvin, who is a WWII veteran and a retired truck driver from Clarkston, Michigan.
Country Singer Tony Justice will be performing Friday night!
Tony Justice has become one of country music’s most talked about independent artists, selling over 100,000 albums, gracing magazine covers, and earning over 20 MILLION YouTube views.
With unwavering support, Tony Justice has launched a career most have only dreamed of with five full album launches. His latest album, 18 Gears to Life, is just like Justice: All-American, respectful, adventurous, and honors the lifestyle of the hard-working patriots he meets every day. You see, unlike other country music artists, Tony is a full-time truck driver. This allows him to not only see small town America on a daily basis, but also be a part of it.For More Information About Tony Justice
NEW THIS YEAR: We will be offering FREE off-site spectator and truck staging parking with a FREE shuttle. Park at the Mackinac County Airport (1220 N. State St., follow signage) and the shuttle will be running from the Airport to the Show Headquarters all day Saturday, September 16 (9am-5pm). You must park at the airport to use the shuttle service.
This event is organized by the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau. Many of our events do not make a profit and those that do, fund activities for guests in St. Ignace including weekly fireworks and nightly music in the summer, and contributions to local programs for downtown beautification and upgrades. The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau is able to make these contributions to the betterment of our town as a whole, and your experience as a visitor, through stays in St. Ignace hotels. To this end, we highly recommend that you stay in a St. Ignace hotel when you visit, to help make these events possible. Thank you for your support of our community!
2023 Truck Show Facebook
We anticipate a record number of show trucks this year and will have limited judging categories for that reason. We will be closing more of downtown St. Ignace to accommodate the increased number of show trucks, sponsors, and vendors.
2023 Truck Show Vendor Form
Tentative Agenda (subject to change):
Thursday, September 14
- 9:00am-6pm - Truck Registration at Mackinac County Airport - Staging Grounds
- 2:00pm - Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show Convoy leaves Grayling for St. Ignace
Friday, September 15
- All day - Registration at Mackinac County Airport - Staging Grounds
- 12:00pm - Street Closure and Truck Parking from Marquette to McCann Streets.
- 12:00pm-2:30pm - Truckers Against Trafficking Briefing - Little Bear Conference Room
- 3:00-8:00pm - Truckers Against Trafficking Trailer Display at Marquette and State Streets
- 3:00-6:00pm - Live Music by Free Time at First National Bank
- 3:00-6:00pm - Live Music by Curtis Grooters at the St. Ignace Marina
- 4:00-6:00pm - Live Music by Mighty Hiawatha at Little Bear
- 4:00-6:00pm - Live Music by Catholic Girls Gone Bad at Gateway City Garage Food Truck
- 7:00 PM – Free Tony Justice Concert at Kewadin Casino Event Center, St. Ignace
- Dusk: Light Show - No Judging
Saturday, September 16
- All Day - Truck Show
- All Day - Ellen Voie with Women in Trucking onsite
- All Day - Model Truck Display in Little Bear Conference Room
- 9:00am-5:00pm - Free Spectator Parking and Free Shuttle from South Airport Road
- 9:30am-12:00pm - Truckers Against Trafficking Trailer Display at Marquette and State Streets
- 11:00am-1:00pm - Ellen Voie Broadcasting her SXM W/IT Show Live
- 11:00am-2:00pm - Live Music by Aisle 8 at Little Bear
- 11:00am-2:00pm - Live Music by Chris Barker at First National Bank
- 11:00am-2:00pm - Live Music by Curtis Grooters at St. Ignace Marina
- 11:00am-2:00pm - Live Music by Charlie Reager at Dollar General Pavilion
- 1:00-4:00pm - Tony Justice Meet and Greet at Merch Trailer in M & K Area
- 1:00-5:00pm - Truckers Against Trafficking Trailer Display at Marquette and State Streets
- 2:00-5:00pm - Live Music by Just Jammin' at Little Bear
- 2:00-5:00pm - Live Music by Jimmy at First National Bank
- 2:00-5:00pm - Live Music by Dennis Verrett at St. Ignace Marina
- 4:00-4:30pm - Truckers Against Trafficking Briefing - Little Bear Conference Room
- 4:30pm - Driver's Meeting, Parade of Lights Auction, and Awards Ceremony
- Dusk - Parade of Lights, Sponsored by Bill Hudgins & Wilda Dodson (Due to bridge construction the Parade of Lights will NOT be crossing the Mackinac Bridge this year.
Sign up for the St. Ignace newsletter to receive updates on this and other year round events and activities happening in St. Ignace.
Location: Downtown St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau