Strait U.P. Jeep Creep
October 7 - October 9
Download Jeep Creep Poster HERE!
Color Cruise #1 - Violet Tour (Trout Lake, Newberry, Engadine, Naubinway loop)
Color Cruise #2 - Crimson Tour (North to Sault Ste. Marie, South on 129 to Les Cheneaux islands, back west to St. Ignace)
Color Cruise #3 - Golden Tour (Paradise, Newberry, back to St. Ignace)
- Certificate for a differential of the winner’s choice - Sponsored by Eaton Corp
- Certificate for $500 toward their graphic systems - Sponsored by Jeep Graphics Studio
- Certificate towards shocks - Sponsored by Bilstein
- Over $400 in products - Sponsored by Maximus-3
- Products and goodie bag stuffers - Sponsored by Rugged Ridge
- Strait U.P. Jeeper presented by Vanguard Motors
- St. Ignace Award presented by St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
- Max Trax Award presented by Eaton Corporation
- 10 am-2 pm: Packet Pickup, Little Bear Arena, 275 Marquette Street
- 12 pm - 4 pm: Scavenger Hunt
- 4 pm -6 pm: Jeep Vehicle Show at Little Bear East
- 6 pm-8 pm: Meet and Greet at the Mackinac Grille, in the tent on the lawn, with Beer Tent (Beverage ticket included in registration) and free appetizers for registrants.
- 6pm-8pm - Aisle 8 will be performing at the Meet-N-Greet!
- 10am - 6 pm: Poker run
- 12 pm - 4:30 pm: St. Ignace Fall Festival and Great Pumpkin Roll. This Family-friendly event includes barrel train rides, hayrides, kids crafts, pizza, mask decorating, emergency vehicles on site, music, games, photos, treats, pumpkin and gourd sale, contests, warming area, petting zoo, craft vendors, and “guess the pumpkin weight”. Pumpkin Roll is on Goudreau Hill behind city hall at 4:30 PM.
- 12pm-3pm - Live music by Absolute Magnitude at Little Bear Arena!
- 7 pm: Jeep Creep parade through downtown (lights on) with sunset drone photo at Bridge View Park.
- 8 pm: Haunted Trail Ride: Details will be included in the registration packet.
- Color Cruises and discount ferry tickets to Mackinac Island
$35 per person, Registration Includes:
- Participation in all cruises with discounts at certain locations.
- Drink ticket for Meet and Greet
- Commemorative sticker
- Appetizers at Meet and Greet
- Poker run and scavenger hunt prizes and awards
Cancellation policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.