Strait U.P. Jeep Creep
October 1 - October 3
Color Cruise #1 - Violet Tour (Trout Lake, Newberry, Engadine, Naubinway loop)
Color Cruise #2 - Crimson Tour (North to Sault Ste. Marie, South on 129 to Les Cheneaux islands, back west to St. Ignace)
Color Cruise #3 - Golden Tour (Paradise, Newberry, back to St. Ignace)
- 10 am-2 pm: Packet pickup and Registration
- 2 pm - 4 pm: Scavenger hunt
- 4 pm -6 pm: Jeep car show at Little Bear East
- 6 pm-8 pm: Meet and Greet with Beer Tent (Beverage ticket included in registration) and free appetizer for registrants
- 10am - 6 pm: Poker run
- 12 pm - 4:30 pm: St. Ignace Fall Festival and Great Pumpkin Roll. This Family-friendly event includes barrel train rides, hayrides, kids crafts, pizza, mask decorating, emergency vehicles on site, music, games, photos, treats, pumpkin and gourd sale, contests, warming area, petting zoo, craft vendors, and “guess the pumpkin weight”. Pumpkin Roll is on Goudreau Hill behind city hall at 4:30 PM.
- 7 pm: Jeep Creep parade through downtown (lights on) with sunset drone photo at Bridgeview Park.
- 8 pm: Haunted Trail Ride: Details will be included in the registration packet.
- Color Cruises and discount ferry tickets to Mackinac Island
$35 per person, Registration Includes:
- Participation in all cruises with discounts at certain locations.
- Drink ticket for Meet and Greet
- Commemorative sticker
- Appetizers at Meet and Greet
- Poker run and scavenger hunt prizes and awards
Cancellation policy: Partial refunds are available if you cancel more than 30 days before event (cancellation fees apply). Registration fees if you cancel within 30 days of event are non-refundable.