St. Ignace Cup presented by AMSOIL
September 3rd - 6th
Thank you for your interest in the Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup presented by AMSOIL. This award was created to highlight the finest vehicles from the Great Lakes region and across the country. The winner as selected by their peers and the St. Ignace judging panel will receive $5,000 and the specially designed and crafted Pfaff Designs “St. Ignace Cup”. Runners up will become the “St. Ignace Six” and each will receive $500.
St. Ignace Car Show Weekend is recognized as one of Michigan's best all-make, all-model car shows. This is the second year hot rod designer and builder Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs will be sharing his talent, knowledge, expertise in design, and industry contacts with the St. Ignace Car Show event team.
“I want to help ensure that the St. Ignace Cup becomes a treasured award for automotive enthusiasts across the country for years to come”, stated Pfaff. “St. Ignace is the Big show with Small town charm. Showcasing beautiful vehicles downtown right on the shore of Lake Huron is a winning formula for exhibitors and spectators alike”.
St. Ignace Car Show Weekend is an all years, all makes, all models car event. The cars chosen for the St. Ignace Six will represent the types of vehicles that attend the show (or complexion) and will hopefully represent the best of the best. Yes – the final selection will most likely be like comparing apples to pomegranates, but our goal is to let creativity, craftsmanship, engineering, ingenuity, and passion be the deciding factors.
Thank you for your interest in the Pfaff Designs’ St. Ignace Cup present by AMSOIL!
St. Ignace Cup Details
- Majority of competing vehicles to be submitted by owners prior to the show
- 5 -10 vehicles to be selected at show to round out field of competing vehicles
- Maximum of 20 vehicles invited to compete by Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs and judging panel.
- All 25-30 vehicles will be displayed in special feature area
- All types of vehicles are eligible for selection. All vehicles selected should represent “complexion” of show
- Vehicle owners must be willing to display their vehicles outdoors during show hours.
- Cars must be on display on Friday from 3PM-9PM (and may participate in the parade Friday night) and Saturday 8AM – 4PM.
- Final selection of cars are most likely to represent – restoration, hot rod, custom, muscle car, truck, late model, import, or other category as warranted by judging panel.
- The final “St. Ignace Six” will be selected by St. Ignace judging panel
- Final winner must be selected by majority vote of the final six participants and two St. Ignace judges to win $5,000 prize!
- A people’s choice may or may not be incorporated into the voting.
- Remaining 5 participants will each receive $500 and plaque. Winner to receive specially designed & crafted Pfaff Designs “St. Ignace Cup”.
- All criteria are subject to change as deemed necessary by show staff – just being honest here.
If you have a car you would like to have considered, please send 3-4 quality photos including under-hood, interior, trunk, and even under car to email@example.com or mail to St. Ignace Visitors Bureau.
We look forward to your submission! All the best – Murray Pfaff
For more information on the 45th annual St. Ignace Car Show Weekend, please contact:
St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
6 Spring Street, Suite 100
St. Ignace, MI 49781
Phone: (906) 643-6950
Toll Free: (800) 338-6660
Return to Car Show Event Page