Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show
September 16 - September 19
Location: Downtown St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
NEW THIS YEAR: We will be offering FREE off-site spectator and truck staging parking with a FREE shuttle running all weekend long. Park at the Mackinac County Airport (1220 N. State St., follow signage) and the shuttle will be running from the Airport to the Show Headquarters at Little Bear ALL WEEKEND LONG. Shuttle hours will be published shortly.
Join us for the 26th Annual St. Ignace Truck Show Weekend!
The Grand Marshall for this year's truck show is Leo Hoag, aka Stubby. Leo is a veteran and former truck driver.
Tentative Agenda (subject to change):
Thursday, September 15
- 9:00am-5pm - Truck Registration
- 2:00pm - Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show Convoy leaves Grayling for St. Ignace
Friday, September 16
- All day - Registration
- 10:00am - Silent Auction Begins - Little Bear East Arena
- 4:00pm - Street Closure and Truck Parking from Marquette to High Streets.
- 6:00-9:00pm - Free Outdoor Live Music at the Little Bear East Arena. Performers to be announced soon.
Saturday, September 17
- All Day - Truck Show
- 7:00am-3:30pm - Silent Auction
- 2:00-5:00pm - Free Outdoor Live Music, at the Little Bear East Arena. Performers to be announced soon.
- 3:30pm - Silent Auction Ends
- 4:00pm - Silent Auction Winner's Announced - Must Be Present To Win
- 4:30pm - Driver's Meeting and Parade of Lights Auction
- Dusk - Parade of Lights, Sponsored by Bill Hudgins & Wilda Dodson
Sunday, September 18
- 10:00am - Awards Ceremony at the Little Bear East Arena
We anticipate a record number of show trucks this year and will have limited judging categories for that reason. We will be closing more of downtown St. Ignace to accommodate the increased number of show trucks, sponsors, and vendors.