Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show
September 15 - September 17
Join us for the 27th Annual St. Ignace Truck Show Weekend!
The Grand Marshall for this year's truck show TBD.
Country Singer Tony Justice will be performing Friday night!
Tony Justice has become one of country music’s most talked about independent artists, selling over 100,000 albums, gracing magazine covers, and earning over 20 MILLION YouTube views.
With unwavering support, Tony Justice has launched a career most have only dreamed of with five full album launches. The latest album, 18 Gears to Life, is just like Justice: All-American, respectful, adventurous, and honors the lifestyle of the hard-working patriots he meets every day. You see, unlike other country music artists, Tony is a full-time truck driver. This allows him to not only see small town America on a daily basis, but also be a part of it.For More Information About Tony Justice
NEW THIS YEAR: We will be offering FREE off-site spectator and truck staging parking with a FREE shuttle. Park at the Mackinac County Airport (1220 N. State St., follow signage) and the shuttle will be running from the Airport to the Show Headquarters all day Saturday, September 16 (9am-5pm). You must park at the airport to use the shuttle service.
This event is organized by the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau. Many of our events do not make a profit and those that do, fund activities for guests in St. Ignace including weekly fireworks and nightly music in the summer, and contributions to local programs for downtown beautification and upgrades. The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau is able to make these contributions to the betterment of our town as a whole, and your experience as a visitor, through stays in St. Ignace hotels. To this end, we highly recommend that you stay in a St. Ignace hotel when you visit, to help make these events possible. Thank you for your support of our community!
2023 Truck Show Facebook
We anticipate a record number of show trucks this year and will have limited judging categories for that reason. We will be closing more of downtown St. Ignace to accommodate the increased number of show trucks, sponsors, and vendors.
2023 Truck Show Sponsor/Vendor Registration Form
Tentative Agenda (subject to change):
Thursday, September 14
- 9:00am-5pm - Truck Registration
- 2:00pm - Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show Convoy leaves Grayling for St. Ignace
Friday, September 15
- All day - Registration
- 10:00am - Silent Auction Begins - Little Bear East Arena
- 12:00pm - Street Closure and Truck Parking from Marquette to High Streets.
- 7:00 PM – Free Tony Justice concert at Little Bear East Arena
Saturday, September 16
- All Day - Truck Show
- TBD: Tony Justice available for autographs and photos
- 7:00am-3:30pm - Silent Auction
- 2:00-5:00pm - Free Outdoor Live Music, at the Little Bear East Arena. Performers to be announced soon.
- 3:30pm - Silent Auction Ends
- 4:00pm - Silent Auction Winner's Announced - Must Be Present To Win
- 4:30pm - Driver's Meeting, Parade of Lights Auction, and Awards Ceremony
- Dusk - Parade of Lights, Sponsored by Bill Hudgins & Wilda Dodson
Sign up for the St. Ignace newsletter to receive updates on this and other year round events and activities happening in St. Ignace.
Location: Downtown St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau