Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show
September 16, 2022 - September 19, 2022
Location: Downtown St. Ignace
Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
Apparel can be ordered online and picked up at the Little Bear Arena (inside the hockey arena), 275 Marquette Street, on Friday, September 17, and Saturday, September 18, from 9am-5pm. Apparel must be ordered by Wednesday, September 8, at 5pm to be able to pick up on those days. Orders placed after September 8 will be shipped AFTER the event and an additional shipping fee will apply.
Join us for the 25th Annual St. Ignace Truck Show Weekend!
Although 2020 would have been the 25th year, we postponed the festivities due to the pandemic.
The Grand Marshall for this year's truck show is Leo Hoag, aka Stubby. Leo is a veteran and former truck driver.
Tentative Agenda (subject to change):
Thursday, September 16
- 9:00am-5pm - Truck Registration
- 2:00pm - Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show Convoy leaves Grayling for St. Ignace
Friday, September 17
- All day - Registration
- 10:00am - Silent Auction Begins - Little Bear East Arena
- 4:00pm - Street Closure and Truck Parking from Marquette to High Streets.
- 6:00-9:00pm - Free Outdoor Concert by Lookin' Back, the Bob Seger Tribute Band, and Allentown, the Billy Joel Tribute Band, at the Little Bear East Arena
Saturday, September 18
- All Day - Truck Show
- 7:00am-3:30pm - Silent Auction
- 10:00am-4:00pm - Optimus Prime on Display
- 2:00-5:00pm - Free Outdoor Concert by Lookin' Back, the Bob Seger Tribute Band, and Allentown, the Billy Joel Tribute Band, at the Little Bear East Arena
- 3:30pm - Silent Auction Ends
- 4:00pm - Silent Auction Winner's Announced - Must Be Present To Win
- 4:30pm - Driver's Meeting and Parade of Lights Auction
- Dusk - Parade of Lights, Sponsored by Bill Hudgins & Wilda Dodson
Sunday, September 19
- 10:00am - Awards Ceremony at the Little Bear East Arena
We anticipate a record number of show trucks this year and will have limited judging categories for that reason. We will be closing more of downtown St. Ignace to accommodate the increased number of show trucks, sponsors, and vendors.