Message from the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
The health and safety of the people who live, work and visit St. Ignace is our top priority. The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau will attempt to share the latest, most accurate COVID-19 information, resources and updates, as we move through this pandemic together.
The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau will continue to encourage visitors to “Discover St. Ignace” through our website, our scheduled marketing campaigns and our major event promotions. Adjustments will be made according to conditions that will change over time.
Our message to all of our visitors - "When You're Ready, We'll Be Here"
If you have questions or require more information, please send an email to the St. Ignace Visitors Bureau email@example.com
Michigan Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order means temporary state restrictions for at least the next three weeks https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
The well-being of residents and guests is top priority. That’s why our region is following local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure safety, health and peace of mind.
What we are doing
Each business has their own safety procedures, but here’s an idea of how our hotels and businesses are creating safe environments for staff and customers.
• Implementing “contactless” processes and payments wherever possible
• Requiring frontline staff to wear masks and other PPE as necessary
• Requiring guests to wear masks and other PPE as necessary
• Screening employees for symptoms before every shift
• Enhancing cleaning practices
• Implementing new cleaning procedures of rooms and commons areas
• Providing sanitation stations throughout the property
• Minimizing guest contact in elevators, lobbies, etc.
• Limiting occupancy to 50% in restaurants, bars, wineries, etc.
• Spacing tables to meet social distancing guidelines
• Continuing take-out and curbside services
• Limiting occupancy to 25%
• Frequently sanitizing high-traffic areas
• Posting clear signage to encourage social distancing
What You Can Do
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
• Practice social distancing by staying six feet away from people who aren’t in your household
• Wear a face mask while in indoor public spaces
• Avoid touching your face
• Stay home if you feel sick or have had contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms. If you have symptoms while traveling, please self-quarantine and seek guidance from the resources below.